Would you like to intern at a digital health startup?
Summer 2018 opportunity for highly motivated, friendly, and trustworthy students or recent grads!
CareCrew is an award winning senior healthcare startup based in Vancouver. CareCrew’s goal is to improve the lives of seniors and their care team while respecting that each family's circumstances are unique. CareCrew is building a seniors care solution starting with a mobile app (called Caren) for families to manage the care of their aging loved ones.
CareCrew has won a series of awards that include:
- Coast Capital Savings Venture Connection Social Impact Award
- HackingHealth Vancouver 2016 People's Choice Winner
- Fraser Health Hackathon X-Factor Winner
- Top 26 Start-Ups in BC 2017 - New Ventures BC Competition
We are looking for someone who can work in a team environment but also works independently. We want someone who is willing to assist members of the executive team, learn new skills/tools, and be challenged to apply existing skills/knowledge in a startup environment.
What we want you to do:
- Organize and schedule appointments (google cal)
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, reports and forms
- Research trends and issues related to seniors care, digital health, and startups
- Edit and create Microsoft Office Documents (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Participate in team meetings
- Assist in resolving any administrative matters
- (anything else you want to do that fits in with our company's needs & values!)
What you need to succeed:
- positive attitude
- ability to take direction
- ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- willingness to try new things and take ownership of projects
- good research skills and attention to detail
- excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- completion of HSCI 130 & enrollment or completion of at least two of: HSCI 211, 212, 214, 215, 216
What we have to Offer:
- Spacious co-working office in Downtown Vancouver (Robson & Howe!)
- Flexible work hours/vacation days (we understand it is summer!)
- Opportunity to apply what you are learning in school! (resume booster!)
- Stellar references and letter of completion of internship (dependent on performance!)
Begin the Application Process by filling out the form below: